I'm not one who is into putting images into purses/ bags...but not until I laid my eyes on these babies. They are made from ultra suede” fabric that your photos come to life...these are not your ordinary photo bags.. if you want to take a look at it, feel free to contact me and I really think you will agree...These bags come in different styles and sizes - from cosmetic bags, diaper bags, wristlets, and women purses....

So, how do you get your hands on these babies?...Schedule a photo shoot, and we will make sure we capture a special image just for your precious high-end hand bag.

In Honey leather with some heavy grommets for the strap. Very classy indeed!


These bags can be custom ordered to be diaper bags (and there's lots of cool fabrics to choose from) or laptop bags and everything in between:

Two-sided black leather large purse:

1 Comment:

  1. Bambi said...
    oh wow! these are great (^_^)

Post a Comment