UFB which stands for Unfreakin Believable experience (an acronym used by Kevin Kubota, speaker and highly acclaimed photographer) is how I describe my recent trip to Las Vegas to attend the WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Professionals) convention!

No, there was no partying involve (I wish!) but instead, it was intense back to back days of just insightful seminars that started from 8:30am and ended at 10:30pm daily. It was like I came to Vegas to get power charged - and I sure did. I cannot wait to implement some fabulous ideas in my photo shoots.

My sister who is also a photographer from Toronto, Canada joined me and it was so nice to just spend some time with her as well. We also met a group of photographers and one of them had a wedding gown with him -- one of those just in case shoots...and my sister was gracious enough to wear the gown for us so we can do a little photo shoot....Photos below were taken at the Mile Shop in Vegas from 11:00 om till 3am...yes we are crazy but we love it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment