I met tita Nimfa a couple of weeks ago. We chatted a little bit before we did the photo shoot for the Filipina Women's Network magazine and for the short amount of time I talked to her, I saw why she is a special person. She is a soft spoken woman, sweet, calm and very, very nice. But behind her sweet disposition, I also see in her strength and tenacity as a mother, (once) an immigrant, and now a CEO of a very successful home care business. To hear her story from when she first came here to the United States with practically nothing, to how she became one of the most successful Filipina business women here in the US is remarkable and inspiring.

As a Filipina woman, now on my own...she really inspires me to continue to persevere and dream big.

Thanks tita Nimfa for being an inspiration and a role model to me and all the Filipina women out there.

*To read her success story, you will just need to get yourself a copy of FWN magazine (or you can ask from me too when it gets published in April).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment