Beautiful Audrey

I hope Nanette and Rodolfo like Audrey's pictures --because I do -- not because I took them but Audrey is soooo stinkin cute -- and nobody can deny that! She was (and still is) such an angel when we did her shoot...makes me want to have a girl -haha!!

Anyway, I'm just glad to post these today and see her beautiful smiles and expressive eyes...I had a bad day today when I picked up my parents from the airport...my wallet was stolen --and it hurts.. :( Oh well, life must go on as they say...

Presenting Audrey...















2 Comments:

  1. Bambi said...
    OMG she is cute!!! sorry about your wallet (-_-)
    Janice said...
    She's gorgeous! Makes me want to have another one all over again (maybe, he-he!). Lovely shots as per usual, your photos are always AMAZING!!

Post a Comment