While my mind has been busy percolating with ideas, thoughts to write on my blog, my blog remained untouched, empty, blank for some time now. Now, that is a good thing. It only meant that I actually had extra time to spend with the family, relax and enjoy. I did not even take that many pictures even though I got that really nice lens (can u guess?) And not a single photo on my birthday too! wow!

Okay, for mom and dad, here are a few pics from Christmas day. We had so much fun but we missed you terribly. Surprisingly, we had a great Christmas brunch. Jeff and Roxy prepared the ham, I made some pretzel salad, brocolli casserole and cobb salad. The Magboos came in later and brought a ton of food...(which I found out they do quite often since you left).

I hope you are enjoying your long vacation there in the Philippines but pls. come home soon. When I first arrived, the refrigerator might as well have been turned off (no food! except for the expired loaf of bread - why was it in the fridge to begin w/and some takeout containers). But you will be pleasantly surprised that the new year ushered in some kind of baking/cooking inspiration in Roxy (and w/ a little help from me too :) and she will show you a few tricks up her "apron"upon your return. So come home soon and be safe. I love you!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    testing haloscan

Post a Comment