"How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?"
-- Theodor Seuss Geisel

Already? Already? And I am not ready....My family and I are off to Toronto, Canada to spend Christmas with my side of the family. I haven't posted for a while but I'm sure you'll appreciate why....

I have some nice plans for next year and goals to be set....so stay tuned... I will try to post some pictures but until then, stay put as I wish you a merry merry Christmas.

Merry Merry Christmas to you all!!!

But before I go, here are some photos I took last Saturday, yes, during that stormy night (!) on my night photography workshop in the city headed by Geir Jordahl. We met around 3:00pm that afternoon and ended at 1:00am in the morning. Are we koo-koo? Um, no - we just love taking pictures! By the way, my 20D still works despite the heavy rain that evening.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment