The beauty of taking Father Mike's photograph was like visiting one of God's best friends and having a one on one time with him. I went to see Pastor Fr. Michael Healy at St. Bartholomew Church in San Mateo. We walked inside the big beautiful church with its stained glass murals surrounding the walls of St. Bartholomew and took some pictures. From there, we walked to the side garden where we began our conversation. By the time we wrapped up our photo session, I had already shared a big part of my life. No, I don't spill my life's 411 every time I do a shoot...he was just one of those very few gifted people, who when you talk to, gives you 100% of his undivided attention and listens without fear of being judged. With his steady and caring tone, he bids me adieu with words of wisdom and comfort. I leave his presence with a secure feeling that it will all work out and everything will be fine...and most importantly, that I just had a one on one time with somebody really special...oh what an unforgettable experience!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment