Ok, here's I view my session with bigs girls and guys (mom, dad, woman, man...) I love to talk...to carry on a converation...I want that whoever is in front of me feels comfortable in front of my camera...because it is important to me that I bring out who they are. A photograph for me is not just a physical representation of a person...but rather a revelation of who that person is...what she looks like at the moment, what is she going through, her struggles, the things that makes her happy and how she expresses herself...its a peak into the different sides of a person....

In this photo session, we just talked and we had a great time....It took me a couple of minutes to do this so that she had no time to be conscious...and that I captured her in her own special and true way. For me, it was magical...

Collages for Gen:




1 Comment:

  1. Alex said...
    I really like that grid collage! I could easily do that with pics of my daughter and all the silly faces she makes

Post a Comment