A couple of months ago, I took photos of Isabella when she performed with her dance group in Pismo Beach (http://owenphotographie.blogspot.com/2007/05/test_29.html). This month, I had the priviledge once again, to take her photos and it seems like she has already grown so much in such a small amount of time.

Somebody once asked me, why do I "have" to take so many photos? Well, aside from the fact that that is what I do and love to do, I find that time goes by so much faster with children. They are wiggly little babies one day and gleeful pitter patters, talkative toddlers the next day. As a parent myself, I would love to hold on to their years of growing up and see how they look like in every stage of their childhood....and if a photograph would give me the pleasure of bringing back a visual glimpse of that memory, then so be it.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment