Jeazelle - Radiating Beauty

As unique as her name, Jeazelle's smile made getting up early on a Sunday morning so worthwhile. Jeazelle has this radiating quiet innocence and intelligent beauty in her and I hope I was able to capture that in her photographs.

I'd like to thank mom for working with me on her outfits and making it fit for our location, dad who also happens to be a photo enthusiast, for assisting during the shoot, grandma, for being there to support Jeazelle and ofcourse to Jeazelle, for making my job the best job in the world :)

Here are some of the images from her shoot. Enjoy the slideshow :)




Here's an idea of how you can combine several portraits to make a nice photo wall gallery. I currently have the classic black and white frame there but it will look equally or more elegant if these photos are converted into canvas.



One of my favorite images in a Christmas card.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment