Last September 14th, Dan Dykwel kicked-off his campaign with a party first at Mike and Loren Gordon's home and then at Craig and Gina Jorasch's home later for some dessert. I was there ofcourse, bec they wanted me to cover the event and also because I am a dear friend and supporter of Mr. Dykwel. I have seen him in action together with his wife Sunny as producers at the Palo Alto Black and White Ball and knowing them personally, I would say that Dan is the perfect candidate for the job.

The homes were gorgeous, the food great, the wine, fabulous and then there was the outstanding opera performance by Malin Walrod and her husband David Walrod who accompanied her on the piano....Suberb!!! Bravo!!!

Here are some pics from the event. You can also see most of the photos on my Flickr site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lexusgirl/































0 Comments:

Post a Comment