Finally some sun today. The past few weeks, the continuous gray skies, incessant rain and biting cold has slowly, at first meandered outside my windows and as days went by, crept inside the walls and little by little inside of me...Its a good thing I had my boys this past weekend and they kept me pre-occupied and "anchored". With their laughter, silliness, and playful selves -- they served as my internal sunshine that got me through the horrible, horrible somber gray days. Oh what would I do without them!

So today, I want to celebrate them -- my kids who not only provide me with sunshine and love, but colors ---different colors of life. They make everything so much more...I am treating myself and my walls to some of their warm smiles and colorful, soulful presence....

Off to my lab this goes....

FYI: These are both 20x16 storyboards...backed with foam core.


1 Comment:

  1. Bambi said...
    beautiful!

Post a Comment